1. Why is the FOOD & MOVES platform so special & successful?
2. As a member of the FOOD & MOVES Group, why do we post?
Ironically, the heart of the answer for each question is the same:
It resides in THE POWER & THE PURPOSE OF THE POST.
So why do we post? How do our FOOD & MOVES social media posts serve as a powerful vehicle of real, inspiring & lasting change?
Let me break it down for you:
1. Posting has an impactful and insightful effect on your viewers and followers.
2. When your viewers & followers see you in a different & more confident light.
3. People tend to follow and support people who live life with purpose.
4. Your friends not only offer friendship but they become your biggest fans.
5. Receiving love and support instantly boost your morale, giving you the energy to push forward deeper and more effectively into your journey
6. People with support are 83% more likely to succeed than those who travel alone.
7. When posting effectively, your vision becomes clear because you hear it from those who follow. This gives you additional clarity.
8. Posting once a day will soon increase people's desire for more. You will soon feel the demand from your followers, making you a sought-after commodity.
9. The things you set out to do become second nature. You can now go to the next level that you had trouble reaching before.
10. People who post and have grown a solid following, will achieve their weight loss & life goals more times than not. They will also gain increased support & following.
We want each and every person who is part of our FOOD & MOVES Group & movement to have support, achieve their desires and never look back.
Our platform will support you to do each of these things the right way: Through videos, amazing story telling selfies and inspirational posts. So when you post about your life activities, there's a genuine interest because people have truly become a fan of yours.
Keep this in mind: In the United States, a person with a college degree will make a minimum of $1,000,000 more in their lifetime than a non-college graduate.
In the age of social media, this applies in the same manner. The people who understand how to utilize posting to their advantage, will be 8-10 times more successful than those who do not.
We all know people with a college degree are sought after by employers. So are people with outstanding social media content. It is your resume, your track record, your life's history & legacy.
IT'S THE FUTURE. IT'S THE NOW.
That is why using posts to your advantage is one of the key remedies in our forum. Posting is like the new University and we are the Harvard of this curriculum.
This model has been proven many times over and will continue to be the reason people succeed with us. We will see to that. This is what we offer and our people will be guided to the level of success they desire.
Whether you are already a member of our FOOD & MOVES Group or looking in from the outside, I hope this put some clarity around things for you today. My amazing team and I are here for any questions you may have. Our door is open to you!
We have made it easy for you to learn more about our FOOD & MOVES Group and to see if you qualify to join this life changing movement and community. Simply click this link:
Many blessings and enjoy the ride!