That being said, most folks know that this tasty, healthy fat fruit (yes, it is a fruit!) is a yummy addition to any salad, sandwich, smoothie or dip.
But what do you know about Avocado Oil?
What I have found is that most people do not know much about this amazing and versatile oil. If chopping them into a salad or layering them on your sandwich is as far as you have gone, boy are you missing out!
That is why I am taking one of nature's most healthiest foods and placing it in a different light.
Today's focus is one of nature's most nourishing essential oils: Avocado Oil.
So what makes this oil with a clean, mild and slightly nutty flavor a pantry must have?
Honestly, I am wondering how I have lived so long without using it!
A Few Key Facts:
2. Avocado oil has been listed as one of the 10 Top Foods to assist in losing body weight when combined with regualr exercise and proper consumption. When you factor in these components, you will also undoubtably improve your mental health and confidence.
(Sign me up!)
Avocados are no ordinary super food by any means. The secret success of this oval shaped and nubby little fruit has everything to do with an avocado being 77% fat. No other fruit can claim this macronutrient percentage. In fact, the high fat percentage is actually a benefit because it means it is very low in sugar. (Very cool)
BENEFITS OF AVOCADO OIL:
1. Avocado Oil is a rich source of oleic acid. The highest percentage of essential fatty acids found in avocado oil are monounsaturated oleic acids. To keep it simple, this is good news. This is an omega-9 acid that elevated Avocado Oil to its claim to fame.
2. Avocado Oil is known for minimizing or holding off some major issues that plague us as a largely unfit society. It minimizes inflammation in the body thanks to the oleic acid. We all know how wide spread cancers are and every weapon we can form against it should be implemented. Oleic acid reduces risks of some cancers and also certain auto immune diseases. This was one of the main purposes for me getting behind this amazing super food.
3. The ability to speed up cell regeneration and heal wounds has also topped the list for our healthy lifestyle movement.
4. Keeps your heart healthy since it is unusually high in beta-sitostetol. This is a type of cholesterol which our bodies can use to convert less healthy fats into forms which are much more useable and decreasingly damaging to the cells. Remember, we stated earlier that it was a natural
anti-inflammatory. It is obvious that this results in reducing thickness within the arterial walls. This in turn, reduces the chances of heart disease. There was an old saying when I was growing up: "An aspirin a day, keeps the doctor away".
Other key benefits to Vitamin E is it loads up its guns and battles against oxidative damage to cells caused by free radicals.
The other thing we all need help with is improvement with memory. As we get older in age, the brain has more channels to work through. Vitamin E improves memory and mental acuity as well as increasing the efficiency of our digestive tract.
If you are ever experiencing frequent heart burn, gas, feeling tired or even that feeling of bloating consistently, these are signs of poor digestion.
This is when the true test comes. What can you do at home instead of going straight to the pharmacy or Urgent Care? My true recommendation is to figure out how to improve these types illnesses on your own first. My suggestion for these type symptoms is trying some Avocado Oil to your food to fix the very common problem.
Why you ask?
Because the natural vitamins, minerals and monounsaturated fatty acids in Avocado Oil all help the digestive tract to process food more efficiently. It could take some time to eliminate these issues totally, but you can believe they won't be getting worse. You just might be surprised at how quickly you will begin feeling better and see your energy improve exponentially.
The fact that Avocado Oil is thick and loaded with powerful nutrients, it reached the super foods list for mainly that reason. This all means that when consuming it, you will feel fuller faster and for a longer period of time.
FACT: Due to the vitamins and EFAs in Avocado Oil improving digestion so well, you will truly feel the increase of energy from the foods you eat along with it. This allows us all to want to do more physical activities. Whereas before, your energy would not allow this.
If you do not value my opinion, then just take a look at the facts. They are there and wide open for you to see. At the end of the day, feed your body only the best of what nature has to offer. Avocado Oil has honestly made that list.
Please remember, when purchasing Avocado Oil, quality is super important.
That is why NEOMEGA is our trusted source for quality Avocado Oil at an exceptional value.
Please visit www.neomega3.com for more about Avocado Oil along with a beautiful collection of recipes that will have you knowing exactly how to use it in your kitchen.
Be sure to use SPECIAL PROMOTION CODE:
CHEERS15 and SAVE!
Thanks again for your dedicated time.
All the best,